Duration: 2 days
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Identify the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets.
- Create a job analysis and position profile.
- Use traditional, behavioural, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational interview questions.
- Demonstrate enhanced communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter.
- Demonstrate effective interview techniques used for difficult applicants.
- Illustrate best practice for checking references more effectively.
- Describe the basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process.