Duration: 3 days
On completion of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Describe what “projects” are and how they are becoming a part of organizational thinking.
- Identify your role as project manager and the skills required of you.
- Demonstrate the steps you must take to keep budgets on track and on budget.
- Identify the key factors in project success.
- Illustrate guidelines for building and controlling a budget.
- Be more skilled at presenting ideas and asking for feedback.
- Identify techniques for helping your project team work together.