About this programme
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) Certificate in Office Administration (CertOA) – NQF 5 presented at Unigrad College is an excellent choice for someone who is truly organised and believes that a company should be managed in the same manner. This programme will help you develop skills in business communication, public relations, office administration, managing people, bookkeeping and general customer service. This programme articulates to the ICB Diploma in Office Administration.
How will I benefit from studying this programme?
- The programme is under the scope of FASSET and has been aligned to the NQF
- Training is practical and hands-on
- Students are exposed to many related fields, ranging from office administration to management and finance
|ICB Certificate in Office Administration
NQF Level 5 - SAQA ID# 23618
Certification on successful completion of studies
On successful completion of each subject, students will receive a results letter for that subject. On successful completion of all subjects, students will receive a full transcript of results and the ICB will apply to FASSET SETA on the student’s behalf for the Certificate in Office Administration (NQF Level 5 – SAQA ID# 23618).
Programme duration and structure
The course duration is 1½ years of part-time lectures (face to face tuition) presented by qualified and experienced professionals.
Lectures are held on Saturday mornings (08:30 – 12:30) or afternoons (13:00 – 17:00).
Part-time students will attend lectures for two subjects per semester:
- Semester 1: February – August (Final semester exams take place in August).
- Semester 2: September – January (Final semester exams take place in February the following year).