Duration: 11 weeks (Saturday morning classes)
This Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) “Corporate Strategy” module, presented at Unigrad College, is part of the National Diploma in Financial Accounting (NQF Level 6).
You will acquire knowledge of the principle concepts and models used in the strategic management process, as well as an understanding of their contribution to improving business performance. You will also have the ability to evaluate and apply the concepts and models used in the strategic management process to diagnose, analyse and understand organisational problems.
- Formulating a strategic direction
- The context of strategic selection
- The formulation of corporate goals and objectives
- Strategy identification and formulation
- Strategy evaluation and selection
- Strategy implementation
- Continuous improvement through strategic control and implementation
- Strategic management and non-profit organisations