About this programme
This qualification comprises four modules and is only available to students who have successfully completed the National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting NQF Level 5.
- Successful completion of the programme permits/enables graduates to apply to the ICB to register for the professional bookkeeping designation of Certified Financial Accountant - CFAIcb(SA).
- Become a certified accountant by taking some additional courses through ACCA.
- Switch from financial accounting to management accounting through CIMA.
- Become a tax practitioner through SAIT or a chartered secretary through CSSA.
- Apply to become an accounting officer through SAIBA.
- National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting NQF Level 5.
Certification on succesful completion of studies
Upon successful completion of each subject, students will receive a results letter for that subject. On successful completion of all the subjects, students will receive a full transcript of results and the ICB will apply to FASSET on the student’s behalf for the National Diploma: Financial Accounting NQF Level 6 – SAQA ID# 20366 to be awarded.