Saturday or Monday & Wednesday evening classes
About this programme
Knowledge and understanding of business management is fundamental to the day-to-day business activities of any organisation. South Africa has a shortage of managers and now more than ever, qualified and skilled managers are in demand by organisations across a broad spectrum of industries.
The foundation of this National N Diploma in Business Management (NDipBM) lies in Management, Entrepreneurship, Sales and Marketing Communication by empowering students with the knowledge of the functional areas of Business.
Certification on successful completion of studies
Students write national examinations set and administered by the Department of Higher Education (DHET). Successful students will achieve the following:
- National Certificate: N4 Business Management (SAQA ID# 66871; NQF Level 5)
- National Certificate: N5 Business Management (SAQA ID# 66929; NQF Level 5)
- National Certificate: N6 Business Management (SAQA ID# 66995; NQF Level 5)
- National N Diploma: Business Management (SAQA ID# 67036; NQF Level 6) on completion of N4 – N6 and 18 months or 2000 hours relevant practical experience
- Unigrad Short Learning Programme Certificate in Computer Skills
|N4 Level||N5 Level||N6 Level|
Programme duration and structure (part-time studies)
Evening classes: Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday evenings (17:30 – 19:30).
Saturday classes: Classes are held on Saturday mornings (08:30 – 12:30) or afternoons (13:00 – 17:00).
Semester 1: January / February – June
Semester 2: July – November
Students will study two subjects per semester (four subjects per N level). Once students have successfully achieved all three National Certificates in Business Management (N4, N5 & N6) and have worked for 18 months or 2000 hours in a business environment, they will be entitled to receive the highly respected National N Diploma: Business Management.