Part-Time Short Learning Programme CertificateAdvanced Project ManagementSaturday classes start 2 March 2024
(Endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management – CIBM)
About this programme
Projects are established to plan, organise, secure, manage, lead and control resources to achieve specific goals. This Short Learning Programme (SLP) in Project Management Techniques and Practice will broaden your knowledge and skills in this field. This SLP also includes training in MS Project (Computerised Project Management).
The following topics will be covered in the programme:
- You are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF Level 2 / Grade 10 or equivalent, AND
- Unigrad Short Learning Programme in Project Management Fundamentals or equivalent.
- Students wishing to be accepted onto this Advanced Project Management programme without prior studies in project management but rather based on work experience will be required to write an entry exam.
How will I be certified on completion of this programme?
On successful completion of the programme you will be awarded the following:
- Unigrad Short Learning Programme certificate in Advanced Project Management (endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management – CIBM), and
- Unigrad attendance certificate in MS Project
Contact Unigrad and speak to any student career consultant for course fee information.
Are there any additional costs?
No. Prescribed course material, formative and summative (final assessment) fees are included.
Refer to the part-time course date and fee schedule for specific course / programme starting dates.
What is a Short Learning Programme?
The modern business world demands a vast variety of skills and abilities. Unigrad offers an extensive range of short learning programmes particularly designed to address these demands by enhancing the quality of skills and knowledge available to the workplace. These short learning programmes are typically aimed at working adults, or those seeking employment and whilst they are not full qualifications, such as those appearing on the NQF and registered with SAQA, their benefit lies in their rapid and significant improvement to skill and knowledge levels of the student. This makes short learning programmes ideal for people who need to upgrade their CV’s, but do not have the time or finances to engage in a lengthy course of study. This short learning programme is endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).
- Saturday lectures for 12 weeks